About Brain Awareness Week
Brain Awareness Week is the global campaign to foster public enthusiasm and support for brain science. Every March, partners host imaginative activities in their communities that share the wonders of the brain and the impact brain science has on our everyday lives.
Brain Awareness Week was founded by the Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives (DABI) and the European Dana Alliance for the Brain (EDAB), and is coordinated by the Dana Foundation.
MDCUNE is partnering with the Brain Research Institute (BRI) at UCLA.
The next Brain Awareness Week will take place from March 15-21, 2021. We invite your organization or institution to get involved! Visit Become a Partner to learn more.
Download/Access Our Contributions to Brain Awareness Week
Viewers can download the files we made for Brain Awareness Week for free!
(01) Brain Awareness Week 2021 Files by Dr. William Grisham
(02) UCLA Project Brainstorm Outreach Resources
- Neurodiversity Lab (via Bitmoji Laboratories)
- Stress and Anxiety Lab (via Kahoot Games)
- Language in the Brain Lab (via Kahoot Games)
(03) INCF TrainingSpace Brain Awareness Week Resource