- Free and complete software providing experience with neurophysiological phenomena and mechanisms of motor pattern generation in virtual neural circuits. Student manuals also provided (Requires Windows.)
- Image library, student manual, and links to resources to quantify brain phenotype and perform a Quantitative Trait Locus analysis linking variation in the phenotype with chromosomal loci. Coming in Summer 2009 but links are available now.
- Bird Song System
- Image library of songbird nuclei—Area X, HVC, and RA—allowing comparisons examining sex differences and effects of various doses of estrogen given to females in posthatch development. Coming Summer 2010 but links to quantification software available now.
- Gel Scramble
- Mystery gel puzzle module.
- Image library of spinal cord motoneurons for analyzing sex differences and effects of prenatal antiandrogens on these neurons. PDF of article describing use of this image library and links to free image analysis tools also provided.
- Transforming Undergraduate Education in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Neuroscience Camp
- An introduction to neuroscience through a series of short modules and experiments. For select high school students.